Wednesday, April 8, 2009

old stuff

What is it about old things? I love them so much. Don't get me wrong, I love technology too, computer, antibiotics, feminine hygiene products..But I see an old machine, rusty, dusty and crusty and I go all wobbly-knees! My entire studio is a new creation, and I've started going though the 1/2 metric tons of stuff, and lo, look what appears! Why did I keep this? It works, but not well. Does anyone repair these things anymore? I don't think I can bear to part with it. I bent my fingers typing term papers on this. There is probably more white out than I can imagine used here! Ok, keeping it...

2 comments:

VoIP Providers UK said...

That’s really good. I do like it.
voip providers uk

VoIP providers UK | VoIP UK said...

Its really informative!Thank you for sharing such a piece of work.