Sunday, December 21, 2008

handmade

I try to give a lot of handmade things, but not everyone in my sphere likes getting those types of gifts..so I trudge through the stores and do my thing. It's getting smaller, year by year though, those trips..

I did some illustration work in the day, and still like and collect children's books with wonderful illustrations. They inspire me.

I've done some handmade cards for our New Year's party:



Here's some potential, I'd like to sit down with, but alas, will have to wait a while...I haven't found a Colinette or a Noro yarn I didn't like.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, no stressing!

2 comments:

Annie Coe said...

Lovely cards! I know you will make something beautiful out of that yarn :-). Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

Hi Lories, just wanted to wish you a Merry and blessed Christmas. Much love, M