Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday

I was tagged by lovely Monatka, who does the most wonderful things with fiber and felt, in Inverness, Scotland, no less, on 5 things I love every day..

1. I try and pray each and every day. Love stems from this.
2. Coffee is a must, I like it very strong.
3. Art in just about every form or fashion is always on my mind. I've taken to carrying a small sketch pad, just so I can 'get it out' of my head..
4. I love how each and every day is new. The saying is true, things that are monumental in the night, are usually in perspective in the morning. (See #1)
5. Music is always a part of my day. I like all of it. Really..well just about..

I will tag Jackie , Kayla , and Annie Their style and their blogs knock me out!

4 comments:

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Lorie thanks so much for your kind comment.I think my five will be very similar to yours!

Annie Coe said...

Lori, Thank you so much. I love this photo!

Anonymous said...

Lorie, thank you so much, especially for reminding the first one!

Jackie said...

Thank you Lorie. I was also tagged by Daisie so I'm going to combine the two.Cheating a bit I know!