Tuesday, March 29, 2011

a quiet time for now

Still working daily, although my photo taking has slacked off. I'm trying to limit the online time, and photo editing really does eat up a lot of time. Good to keep track of the work, though, since my brain tends to forget these days.

 Watching the blooms start to do their thing. And taking in the season of change and growth. New work postings soon. A small sample of work going on . Mostly textile and paint.













..and some new growth here too.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely vibrant post..I enjoyed that. Your paintings have a bit of a new life feeling.

Valerie Kamikubo said...

Thanks for sharing a bit of what you're up to. I love your painted landscapes... lots of vibrant color and wonderful brush stokes.

Deborah said...

Lovely colors. We are so ready for spring.

Lorie McCown said...

Thanks for the lovely comments